by !dM deviousMind
Delirium is the youngest of the Seven Endless, yet still older than the rest of existence. One of her eyes is silver-flecked blue, and the other is green. Her hair changes style and color constantly, as do her clothes. Her shadow never reflects her shape, and is tangible, like velvet. She is said to smell of sweat, late nights, sour wine, and old leather. Her realm is a chaotic, constantly changing mass of colors and strange objects and shapes. She may even appears as hundreds of colorful fishes.
…and she stepped out of The Dreaming right onto the grid.
Delirium is the first of a series of fanart I am planning to create surrounding “The Endless” by Neil Gaimann, which, to my surprise, appears to be unfamiliar to most on the grid. Read up on her at wikipedia if you like!
The underbust mesh corset comes in 4 sizes (XS, S, M and L) based on the standard sizing system and is made of vibrant colors in a latex-like rainbow scale. The corset comes with matching attachment options for a little miniSkirt bustle or long skirt tail option, just ruffles and ornaments, or if you would like to go all out on the abstract, a fluffy cloud wrapping around your hips with rainbow fish and butterflies surrounding it – and not to forget the softly floating flexi tails to go with it! The eclectic mix of color and black ripped net adds a very unique style mix to your inventory, with a hint of punk, a touch of visual kei, and a lot of neo burlesque tease!
Delirium comes as well with rainbow boots in 3 rigged mesh sizes as well as one unrigged version with resize options for a perfect fit. For clothing layers, you will find patchwork stockings and netted armwraps, an asymetric net top with matching appliers for Lolas Tango (these will work on Lush as well, I learned!) and little black satin string panties. She likes to impress, so to make a point Delirium brings her spiked metal bands along as well, for upper arms, wrists, upper thigh and knee and not to forget a spiked metal collar with bow and butterfly in 3 colors to pick from. Add eyeshadow in vibrant rainbow hues and an impressive headpiece with rainbow fish and butterflies, optionally with or without flexi laces.
Of course she wouldn’t go out without her favorite fish on a leash, either! All in all, you’ll have fun unpacking this one – please find all details of content after the content listing. ;)
Please take note, this costume requires a mesh compatible viewer as the style cannot be created with regular texture layers. Hair is not included in the package and worn in the vendor images are a wild mix of styles from other SL creators.
Also included is an UPDATE CHECK to keep you up to date with every piece of this outfit – this is an important part so make sure you know where it is :)
You should find the following things in your new couture box (beware this will be long)
– unless otherwise stated, permissions are (copy/no mod/no transfer):
• !dM Delirium – tiedBoots (unrigged) **DARK RAINBOW** (left & right)
• !dM Delirium – tiedBoots/S **DARK RAINBOW** (left & right)
• !dM Delirium – tiedBoots/M **DARK RAINBOW** (left & right)
• !dM Delirium – tiedBoots/L **DARK RAINBOW** (left & right)
• !dM Delirium – boots base
• !dM Delirium – boots Alpha
• !dM Delirium – twoColored eyes **SUMMERFOREST/L** (right)
• !dM Delirium – twoColored eyes **ICEBLUE/L** (left)
• !dM Delirium – twoColored eyes alpha (add)
(this way you can hide your avatar eyeballs)
• !dM Delirium – underbustCorset Alpha/A
• !dM Delirium – underbustCorset Alpha/B
• !dM Delirium – underbustCorset Alpha/C
• !dM Delirium – underbustCorset Alpha/C-mod v1
• !dM Delirium – eyeShadow makeUp **DARK RAINBOW**
• !dM Delirium – armWraps **DARK RAINBOW**
• !dM Delirium – patchworkStockings **DARK RAINBOW**
• !dM Delirium – patchworkStockings & armWraps **DARK RAINBOW**
• !dM Delirium – stockings, armWraps & makeUp **DARK RAINBOW**
• !dM Delirium – patchworkStockings (footpart) **DARK RAINBOW*
• !dM Delirium – panties **BLACK RAINBOW*
• !dM Delirium – patchworkStockings **DARK RAINBOW*
• !dM Delirium – panties **BLACK RAINBOW**
Undershirt, Shirt and Jacket Layer:
• !dM Delirium – netTop **BLACK RAINBOW**
Lolas Tango Appliers:
(no copy/mo mod/no trans)
• !dM Delirium ::Lolas Tango BRA applier:: netTop **BLACK**
• !dM Delirium ::Lolas Tango TOP applier:: netTop **BLACK**
Rigged Mesh Corset:
• !dM Delirium – underbustCorset/XS **DARK RAINBOW**
• !dM Delirium – underbustCorset/S **DARK RAINBOW**
• !dM Delirium – underbustCorset/M **DARK RAINBOW**
• !dM Delirium – underbustCorset/L **DARK RAINBOW**
• !dM Delirium – underbustCorset/XS w/shine **DARK RAINBOW**
• !dM Delirium – underbustCorset/S w/shine **DARK RAINBOW**
• !dM Delirium – underbustCorset/M w/shine **DARK RAINBOW**
• !dM Delirium – underbustCorset/L w/shine **DARK RAINBOW**
Prim attachments with resize & stretch option:
• !dM Delirium – cloudFishes bustle (pelvis)
• !dM Delirium – cloudFishes tail (add) **DARK RAINBOW** (pelvis)
• !dM Delirium – corsetMiniskirt **DARK RAINBOW** (pelvis)
• !dM Delirium – corsetSkirt **DARK RAINBOW** (pelvis)
• !dM Delirium – corsetTail (plain) **DARK RAINBOW** (pelvis)
• !dM Delirium – corsetOrnaments (stomach)
• !dM Delirium – corsetFrills w/rainbowFish (pelvis)
• !dM Delirium – corsetFrills w/butterflies (pelvis)
• !dM Delirium – headDress (chin)
• !dM Delirium – headDress rainbowFish (chin)
• !dM Delirium – metalCollar w/butterfly **RED** (chest)
• !dM Delirium – metalCollar w/butterfly **PURPLE** (chest)
• !dM Delirium – metalCollar w/butterfly **GREEN** (chest)
• !dM Delirium – metalBands arm (left)
• !dM Delirium – metalBands arm (right)
• !dM Delirium – metalBands wrist (left)
• !dM Delirium – metalBands wrist (right)
• !dM Delirium – metalBands leg (left)
• !dM Delirium – metalBands knee (left)
Other Prim attachments:
• !dM Delirium – fish-on-a-string (left shoulder)
• !dM Delirium – fishLeash target (left hand)
• !dM Delirium – Butterfly **RED** (right hand)
• !dM Delirium – Butterfly **GREEN** (right hand)
• !dM Delirium – Butterfly **PINK** (right hand)
Checking for Updates:
• !dM deviousMind “Delirium” – CHECK FOR UPDATE (rezz)
Please inform us if anything is missing, just make sure SL did unpack it all! (sometimes not all items are copied to your inventory, so please double-check by unpacking the box again in a low-lag zone before getting in touch with us)
Enjoy your new costume!
Rigged mesh cannot be adjusted in size or position on an avatar. For that reason, we’ve decided to join the idea of “Standard Sizing” and added sizes L, M, S and XS for the mesh corset. Please try the demos to make sure one of them fits you.
Testing the sizes with different avatar shapes, we found that most effective fit (if required) can be achieved with adjusting the sliders for separate/join cleavage and gravity/less gravity. You can easily close the gap that appears with some shapes at the lower back of the corset by adjusting the torso love handles slider. If you’re unsure, test it with the demos before :)
If you can’t see the mesh, please update your viewer.
The boots are included in both rigged and unrigged mesh to take advantage of whichever style you prefer.
The unrigged version comes with a resize and stretch option so you can adjust the fit precisely to your avatar without the drawbacks rigged mesh has if not fitting your shape. Please make sure to keep a copy of the original items (or keep your original box for backup in the folder). The script can be deleted of course.
For the rigged mesh, you can grab free demos at !dM mainstore or get them from marketplace. Please be sure to test these if you’re mainly interested in the rigged mesh which moves foot and ankles with your AO.
Rigged mesh cannot be adjusted on your avatar, so you will need to pick one of the 3 sizes that is the closest fit and possibly modify your shape for proper fitting. If you’re unsure if you can work it out, please get the demo and test it!
The mesh used for this creation is a semi-exclusive mesh purchased item for content creation. There’s 10 stores maximum which may use these meshes, so if you’re lucky you own one of them already so there’s no size adjustments of your shape required anymore :) Enjoy!
TEXTURES and MESH:
All textures and meshes (except the beforementioned boots) for this set are original designs and have been created by Chandra Meehan for (*chanimations and deviousMind – if you find them used by anybody else not connected to us, please help protect original content in SL and immediately inform us!
Thank you very much in advance!
There is a variety of alpha layers included to make it all fit – if you can’t get to work regardlessly, we’ve included the textures full perm so you can download them to your computer and modify in a graphics program. Please understand we can’t help you or do it for you – there might be a little tutorial upcoming on our blog though once I have a bit more time to deal with it.
It shouldn’t need mention: the textures are for your personal use only and not to be used in any other form. Please respect my work and don’t pass these on full perm.
LOLAS TANGO APPLIERS:
Included in this set are appliers for Lolas Tango mesh breasts, created by Sandi Moonites. Please see creator profile for information where to acquire them and take note, the appliers will work with “Lolas Tango Appliers” compatible mesh breasts only (such as Lush).
Of course none of these mesh breasts are included in the outfit and sold by their respective creators.
Appliers and Lolas do sometimes “get stuck” with lag – if you’re hitting the applier HUD with no changes of your Lolas’ texture, please first check that the correct layer and corresponding HUD is being used (dress top or dress bra) and the sim you are in allows scripts. If it still won’t work, re-attach both Lolas and HUD and try again. Any further troubleshooting is out of my hand and needs to be taken to the creators of your mesh breasts.
RESIZE & STRETCH:
We’ve taken special account to using a resize script, that operates from the root prim only! It allows you to stretch the pieces into one direction individually, so you can make things wider or narrower only to adjust them to your shape. There is limitations in some cases, be sure to keep original box for backup or use the “restore” option if needed.
Please always adjust the placement of the prims on your avatar before resizing, as the attachment position on first wearing highly depends on the height of your shape, length of arms/legs, etc., so items attach for everybody slightly different (higher or lower, sometimes a little rotating forward/backwards). In most cases there is no resizing required even. You will find a picture guide in this box to explain how to edit the attachment point if you are unfamiliar with how to do it. :)
Please make sure to take a copy of the original items (or keep your original box for backup in the folder) before moding and delete the scripts out of this modded copy after you are done! Included is a notecard for all functions of the script.
The pack includes an object named !dM deviousMind “Delirium” – CHECK FOR UPDATE (rezz) which will check for free upgrades to any of the content of this set. We’ve included this so you will be up-to-date on all changes that might occur of any of the items and scripts in this set.
Rezz the object and type “/12update” (without quotes) in open chat. You will receive your free upgrade should any be available.
If nothing happens, then there is likely none yet, or the sim you are in doesn’t allow scripts to run.
Check our blog for all info on updates:
We’ve learned of times where the update script in the checker got corrupted with rezzing or unpacking and would not communicate to server proper. If you know an Update exists and your update item doesn’t connect at all to the server, please unpack a 2nd copy of the updater from your original box and try again with the fresh one. Usually you receive an update within a minute if it is available. It may take up to 5 though if you or the sim you are in is laggy, so please try a bit patience at least one time.
And as with everything scripted: Make sure you are in a sim that allows for scripts to run!