“The Stars are just the Beginning…”
by !dM deviousMind
“MetaSpace” is mixing a little bit of cyber and vintage sci-fi glam into a truely shining pinup bombshell. The costume started as a custom creation for Metaverse TV in June 2012, and after a little bit of alteration made it’s way as well to deviousBeauty.
This illustrated space suit is made of high gloss metallic latex material and consists of a gloved latex top and a full body catsuit. To allow for the most flexibility when styling your avatar, the base material comes with shoulder parts in different accent colors, as well as differently colored version of the belt. As well included is a cigarette girl inspired cadette cap in 3 versions ranging from plain to a fully decorated version covering the side of the face like a starfield veil.
“MetaSpace” is available in 4 different colors **METAL**, **BRASS**, **DARK RED** and **TEAL** as well as in a **COLOR PACK** which contains all of them. My appologies if you were looking for the satuated fire red version existing – this color is exclusive to the Hosts and Hostesses of Metaverse Satellite Station.
All attachments that may require resizing can be adjusted by touch through a resize and stretch menu. Please see included notecard for details.
As well included is an UPDATE CHECK to keep you up to date with every piece of this outfit – please find all details of content after the content listing.
You should find the following things in your new couture box:
(copy/no transfer/no modify)
Each base color of the outfit has 6 color accent possibilities. Overall, there are 7 colors for the shoulder parts existing, but no TEAL/TEAL, RED/RED, BRASS/GOLD, METAL/BLACK combinations, cause they looked dull without the contrast. To make the notecard easier, all 7 are listed here with added remarks (1-4)
(1) not included in **DARK RED** color release
(2) not included in **BRASS** color release
(3) not included in **TEAL** color release
(4) not included in **METAL** color release
• !dM MetaSpace – LatexTop **/VIOLET***
• !dM MetaSpace – LatexTop **/GREEN***
• !dM MetaSpace – LatexTop **/WHITE***
• !dM MetaSpace – LatexTop **/RED*** (1)
• !dM MetaSpace – LatexTop **/GOLD*** (2)
• !dM MetaSpace – LatexTop **/TEAL*** (3)
• !dM MetaSpace – LatexTop **/BLACK*** (4)
• !dM MetaSpace – LatexSuit/A **/VIOLET**
• !dM MetaSpace – LatexSuit/A **/GREEN**
• !dM MetaSpace – LatexSuit/A **/WHITE**
• !dM MetaSpace – LatexSuit/A **/RED** (1)
• !dM MetaSpace – LatexSuit/A **/GOLD** (2)
• !dM MetaSpace – LatexSuit/A **/TEAL** (3)
• !dM MetaSpace – LatexSuit/A **/BLACK** (4)
• !dM MetaSpace – LatexSuit/A **/VIOLET*
• !dM MetaSpace – LatexSuit/A **/GREEN*
• !dM MetaSpace – LatexSuit/A **/WHITE*
• !dM MetaSpace – LatexSuit/A **/RED* (1)
• !dM MetaSpace – LatexSuit/A **/GOLD* (2)
• !dM MetaSpace – LatexSuit/A **/TEAL* (3)
• !dM MetaSpace – LatexSuit/A **/BLACK* (4)
• !dM MetaSpace – LatexSuit/B **
• !dM MetaSpace – LatexSuit/B *
• !dM MetaSpace – LatexSuit Gloves **
Prim attachments with resize & stretch option:
(copy/no transfer/no mod)
• !dM MetaSpace – shoulderPad **VIOLET** (left) & (right)
• !dM MetaSpace – shoulderPad **GREEN** (left) & (right)
• !dM MetaSpace – shoulderPad **WHITE** (left) & (right)
• !dM MetaSpace – shoulderPad **RED** (left) & (right) (1)
• !dM MetaSpace – shoulderPad **GOLD** (left) & (right) (2)
• !dM MetaSpace – shoulderPad **TEAL** (left) & (right) (3)
• !dM MetaSpace – shoulderPad **BLACK** (left) & (right) (4)
• !dM MetaSpace – bulletBelt ** (pelvis)
(Belt contains unrigged mesh!)
All belts come in various different color combinations to match your styling!
6 black/color combinations:
**BLACK/VIOLET**, **BLACK/GREEN**, **BLACK/WHITE**,
6 plain colors:
**VIOLET**, **GREEN**, **METAL**, **RED**,
**GOLD**, **TEAL**, **BLACK**
7 color/white combination:
**VIOLET/WHITE**, **GREEN/WHITE**, **METAL/WHITE**, **RED/WHITE**,
**GOLD/WHITE**, **TEAL/WHITE**, **BLACK/WHITE**
Checking for Updates:
• !dM deviousMind “MetaSpace” – CHECK FOR UPDATE (rezz)
Please inform us if anything is missing, just make sure SL did unpack it all! (sometimes not all items are copied to your inventory, so please double-check by unpacking the box again in a low-lag zone before getting in touch with us)
Enjoy your new costume!
Remember that starting with viewer 2.0 and other 2.0 compatible viewers, you can use the “add” function (right-click item in inventory, then select “add”). This will be handy if you would like to wear all prim attachments of the outfit at the same time.
RESIZE & STRETCH:
We’ve taken special account to using a resize script, that operates from the root prim only! Unlike old scripts, it allows you to stretch the pieces into one direction individually, so you can make things wider or narrower only to adjust them a bit better to your shape.
In most cases it helps to adjust the placement of the prims on your avatar before resizing, as the attachment position on first wearing highly depends on the height of your shape, length of arms/legs, etc., so items attach for everybody slightly different (higher or lower, sometimes a little rotating forward/backwards). You will find a picture guide in this box to explain how to edit the attachment point if you are unfamiliar with how to do it. :)
Please make sure to take a copy of the original items (or keep your original box for backup in the folder) before moding and delete the scripts out of this modded copy after you are done! Included is a notecard for all functions of the script.
The pack includes an object named !dM deviousMind “MetaSpace” – CHECK FOR UPDATE (rezz) which will check for free upgrades to any of the content of this set. We’ve included this so you will be up-to-date on all changes that might occur of any of the items and scripts in this set.
Just rez it (make sure scripts are allowed to run at the place!), and wait a little moment – or speed the waiting up by typing “/12update” (without quotes) in open chat when standing next to the object. If you get no reaction at all, there isn’t an update box existing yet :) We keep you informed about item updates through our mainstore and our blog: http://chanimations.deviousmind.net/about/updated/
All textures for this set are original designs and have been created by Chandra Meehan for (*chanimations and deviousMind – if you find them used by anybody else not connected to us, please inform us! Thank you in advance!
BAD SCULPTIE RENDERING?
If you have problems with sculpties seeming rough edged and not properly rezzing – go to Advanced Menu (if it doesn’t show on the top bar, press CTRL-ALT-SHIFT-D to show it), Debug Setting… – type ‘RenderVolumeLODFactor’ (without quotes) and set it to 4.000. It will take a short moment and your sculpties will render smoother when looking at them from a distance! Search the Wiki if you want more info about the RenderVolumeLODFactor.
NO MESH RENDERING?
Please update your viewer to experience SL in all its facettes :)