Archive for May, 2012
“Laced with Poison”
by !dM deviousMind
All the pretty little ponies will be lining up to wear this one, with gleaming horseshoes for luck and riding crops for… extra motivation. “LacedPoison” sweetens Mistress’s tea any day of the week, not only on derby Sundays.
This illustrated outfit comes in avant garde fashion with eclectic mix of natural latex, lace and satin as either gloved bodice or full body catsuit on all clothing layers, to allow for the most flexibility when styling your avatar. The colored satin parts offer 3 transparency levels going from a vibrant full opaque latex feel to sheer (hence a little bit lighter and muted) up to transparent like elegant silk. The low cut collar can be worn with prim attachment made of black latex roses, ruffles and flexi frills, with a matching bottom decor of the bodice and a gorgeous little head dress. Or without any attachments, if you prefer!
Those attachments that may require resizing can be adjusted by touch through a resize and stretch menu. Please see included notecard for details.
As well included is an UPDATE CHECK to keep you up to date with every piece of this outfit – please find all details of content after the content listing.
You should find the following things in your new couture box:
• !dM LacedPoison – bodice/AB (open) ***
• !dM LacedPoison – bodice/AB sheer (open) ***
• !dM LacedPoison – bodice/AB transparent (open) ***
• !dM LacedPoison – catsuit/A **
• !dM LacedPoison – catsuit/A sheer **
• !dM LacedPoison – catsuit/A transparent **
• !dM LacedPoison – catsuit/A *
• !dM LacedPoison – catsuit/A sheer *
• !dM LacedPoison – catsuit/A transparent *
• !dM LacedPoison – catsuit/B **
• !dM LacedPoison – catsuit/B sheer **
• !dM LacedPoison – catsuit/B transparent **
• !dM LacedPoison – bodice/B **
• !dM LacedPoison – bodice/B sheer **
• !dM LacedPoison – bodice/B transparent **
• !dM LacedPoison – catsuit/B *
• !dM LacedPoison – catsuit/B sheer *
• !dM LacedPoison – catsuit/B transparent *
• !dM LacedPoison – bodice/B *
• !dM LacedPoison – bodice/B sheer *
• !dM LacedPoison – bodice/B transparent *
• !dM LacedPoison – catsuitGloves **
• !dM LacedPoison – catsuitGloves sheer **
• !dM LacedPoison – catsuitGloves transparent **
• !dM LacedPoison – catsuit/C (footPart) **
• !dM LacedPoison – catsuit/C sheer (footPart) **
• !dM LacedPoison – catsuit/C transparent (footPart) **
“Through the mist of darkness…”
“Reaper of Lost Souls”
Sourceress SET 9 -Reaper of Lost Souls- brings you everything you need to call upon the ancestors and capture those lost spirits – or your RP character’s ritual room.
The set contains photography props and poses with the following properties:
8 POSES (no mod/no transfer):
• (*soul_kneel (hold),
All POSES are static and come with ‘copy’ rights so you can put them into your posestands or make own poseball arrangements.
PROPS (detailed info to each after listing):
(copy/no transfer/no modify)
• (*chanimations – SoulReaper (highDetail) – 69 PRIMS
• (*chanimations – SoulReaper (LP) – 46 PRIMS
• (*chanimations – SoulReaper multiPoseball – 1 PRIM
• (*chanimations – SoulReaper multiPosestand – 4 PRIMS
(transfer/no copy/no modify)
• (*chanimations – SoulTrident (right hand)
• (*chanimations – Book of Souls (left hand)
The prop contains different menu-driven special effects ranging from different animated prim options to particles, and was created with love for details, fun, and custom textures.
The prims of the energy spheres offer different states, which you can access by menu to add the extra magic to your photoshooting or roleplay experience. To access the menu, click the rat outside the magic circle. Menu offers you the following options:
• choose default sceneries or disable all special effects,
• add particle fog and lost souls, or turn them back off,
• select the states for each special effect separately,
• set permissions who may access the above listed options to anyone, group, or owner only. – Default on rez is set to OWNER ONLY, pose menu is not effected by this selection.
Please keep in mind: To see glow and light, it requires for at least ‘basic shaders’ and ‘nearby local lights’ being enabled in preferences – ‘at least’ cause Windlight is obviously more picture taking fun ;-) )
We’ve made an addition to our eyes!
So they can now be found at deviousBeauty as single colors for regular SL avatars as well as Petites mesh avatars, and of course in individual colorpacks for both and one big **BE GREEDY PACK** with everything included. Enjoy!
!dM deviousEyes “AngelDust”
**BE GREEDY PACK**
Texture Layers for regular SL avies
& Prim Eyes for Petites Mesh Avatar
by !dM deviousMind
Regular and FullBright Prim Eyes
for Petites Mesh Avatar
That devious spark in tiny prims! To match the ability to turn your Petites mesh avatar to full bright and glow, deviousEyes “AngelDust PETITE” come in two different versions, a regular and a full-bright prim version. We’ve included 3 different iris sizes of each option in this eye set, to allow you to find the one that is perfect for you!
With the different Petites avatars there are by now, you might find that the placement of the prims could not be ideal for your eye shape – please just move them forwards/backwards into place if this is the case for you :)
Regular and Dilated Pupils
with rainbow lights reflections
for regular SL avatars
!dM deviousEyes “AngelDust” comes in two different versions, one with a regular ‘daytime’ sized pupil, and a second ‘delirium’ version with dilated pupils as you would encounter during night-time, or if artificially induced with eyedrops, or as reaction to physical sensations.
The size of eyes in SL is dependend on different aspects of your shape – and for that reason, we’ve included 3 different sizes of each version in this eye set, to allow you to find the one that is perfect for you!
A BRIEF GLANCE INTO HISTORY:
Drops prepared from the belladonna plant (Italian: ‘beautiful Lady’) were used to dilate women’s pupils throughout history, an effect considered attractive. Eventually, it was found out this plant is highly poisonous, and would as well cause harm to the eye muscles. These days, non-poisonous eyedrops are sometimes still used in fashion-photography to achieve this ‘beautiful lady’ effect with their models. (*and the mandatory subtitle blinks up on the screen* “Now please don’t try this at home kids, looking into flash-light like that is harmful too” *winks*)
Eyes and certain characteristics of eyes are important part of body language.. they indicate if somebody is for example tired, scared, in shock, excited or aroused. So they give subtle unconscious hints to the one looking into them – maybe this is why they are called ‘windows of the soul’ by some people. While science takes this all into pieces (and I am sure you can investigate more on it), it is said that subconsciously we find larger pupils attractive. It might be connected to the ‘puppy eye’ effect or simply our inner self knowing that it might indicate arousal :D