“Pulling the strings…”
by !dM deviousMind
“Karma” is understood as that which causes the entire cycle of cause and effect. Or as we Westerners like to say – “What you give is what you get.” So it seemed a fitting name for this new hand illustrated costume, walking the line between Dominance and submission.
The outfit consists of a multitude of different items and clothing layers, to allow for most flexibility when styling your avatar. The shiney corset can be worn with or without straps option and ranges from modest to way more daring depending on if you choose to cover up or go bare. Or you can skip the corset all together and go for the bondage inspired harness version. The matching belts come in a plain version or decorated with chained ornaments, and range from flexi chains dangeling from it’s side all the way to decorated with an impressive flexi feather skirt in multiple options. It includes attachments for the armwraps, as well as two different types of thigh straps to go with the stockings or alone. And to give it the final diva touch, the costume includes a beautiful collar with even more feathers!
Those attachments that may require resizing can be adjusted by touch through a resize and stretch menu. Please see included notecard for details.
Shoes and jewelry are NOT part of the costume – worn for the ad are different releases by other SL creators.
As well included is an UPDATE CHECK to keep you up to date with every piece of this outfit – please find all details of content after the content listing.
You should find the following things in your new couture box:
(copy/no transfer/no modify)
• !dM Karma – collar/A ***
• !dM Karma – bra ***
• !dM Karma – corset/AB ***
• !dM Karma – corset/AB bare ***
• !dM Karma – corset/AB bare w/strings ***
• !dM Karma – corset/AB w/strings ***
• !dM Karma – harness/AB ***
• !dM Karma – harness/AB bare ***
• !dM Karma – collar/A **
• !dM Karma – bra **
• !dM Karma – corset/A **
• !dM Karma – corset/A bare **
• !dM Karma – corset/A bare w/strings **
• !dM Karma – corset/A w/strings **
• !dM Karma – harness/A **
• !dM Karma – harness/A bare **
• !dM Karma – harness/A w/strings **
• !dM Karma – harness/A w/hold **
• !dM Karma – collar/A *
• !dM Karma – bra *
• !dM Karma – corset/A *
• !dM Karma – corset/A bare *
• !dM Karma – corset/A bare w/strings *
• !dM Karma – corset/A w/strings *
• !dM Karma – harness/A *
• !dM Karma – harness/A bare *
• !dM Karma – harness/A w/strings *
• !dM Karma – harness/A w/hold *
• !dM Karma – corset/B *
• !dM Karma – corset/B w/harness *
• !dM Karma – harness/B *
Prim attachments with resize & stretch option:
(copy/no transfer/no mod)
• !dM Karma – corsetChains **GOLDEN** (spine)
• !dM Karma – corsetChains **GOLDEN** (chest)
• !dM Karma – snakeBelt ** (pelvis)
• !dM Karma – snakeBelt plain ** (pelvis)
• !dM Karma – snakeBelt w/chains ** (pelvis)
• !dM Karma – featherCollar **RED** (chest)
• !dM Karma – featherSkirt asymetric plain ** (pelvis)
• !dM Karma – featherSkirt asymetric ** (pelvis)
• !dM Karma – featherSkirt asymetric w/chains ** (pelvis)
• !dM Karma – featherSkirt plain ** (pelvis)
• !dM Karma – featherSkirt w/ornaments **RED** (pelvis)
• !dM Karma – gloveCuff ** (left)
• !dM Karma – gloveCuff ** (right)
• !dM Karma – stockingStrap ** (left)
• !dM Karma – stockingStrap ** (right)
• !dM Karma – stockingStrap plain ** (left)
• !dM Karma – stockingStrap plain ** (right)
(Please see included notecard for information about used resize script)
Checking for Updates:
• !dM deviousMind “Karma” – CHECK FOR UPDATE (rezz)
(** in the listing above represents the color you have purchased)
Please inform us if anything is missing, just make sure SL did really unpack it all! (sometimes not all items are copied to your inventory, so please double-check by unpacking the box again in a low-lag zone before getting in touch with us)
Enjoy your new costume!
Remember that starting with viewer 2.0 and other 2.0 compatible viewers, you can use the “add” function (right-click item in inventory, then select “add”). This will be handy if you would like to wear all prim attachments of the outfit at the same time.
RESIZE & STRETCH:
We’ve taken special account to using a resize script, that operates from the root prim only! And to make it even better, unlike old scripts, it allows you to stretch the pieces into one direction individually, so you can make things wider or narrower only to adjust them to your shape.
In most cases it helps to adjust the placement of the prims on your avatar before resizing, as the attachment position on first wearing highly depends on the height of your shape, length of arms/legs, etc., so items attach for everybody slightly different (higher or lower, sometimes a little rotating forward/backwards). You will find a picture guide in this box to explain how to edit the attachment point if you are unfamiliar with how to do it. :-)
Please make sure to take a copy of the original items (or keep your original box for backup in the folder) before moding and delete the scripts out of this modded copy after you are done! Included is a notecard for all functions of the script.
The pack includes an object named !dM deviousMind “Karma” – CHECK FOR UPDATE (rezz) which will check for free upgrades to any of the content of this set. We’ve included this so you will be up-to-date on all changes that might occur of any of the items and scripts in this set.
When rezzing, it will take a short while before the update client connects to our server and you will receive your free upgrade should any be available. In case when it doesn’t automatically connect, you can call for the update manually by typing “/12update” (without quotes) in open chat when standing next to the object.
We keep you informed about item updates through our mainstore by signs at the vendor. Updates are as well listed on our blog: http://chanimations.deviousmind.net/about/updated/
And as with everything scripted: Make sure you are in a sim that allows for scripts to run!
All textures for this set are original designs and have been created by Chandra Meehan for (*chanimations and deviousMind – if you find them used by anybody else not connected to us, please inform us! Thank you in advance!
BAD SCULPTIE RENDERING?
If you have problems with sculpties seeming rough edged and not properly rezzing – go to Advanced Menu (if it doesn’t show on the top bar, press CTRL-ALT-SHIFT-D to show it), Debug Setting… – type ‘RenderVolumeLODFactor’ (without quotes) and set it to 4.000. It will take a short moment and your sculpties will render smoother when looking at them from a distance! Search the Wiki if you want more info about the RenderVolumeLODFactor.