“Come get your honey…”
Burlesque Couture for Halloween
by !dM deviousMind
An all time classic for Halloween or Carneval is of course the bee costume with its wide range from hot to sweet. Our devious bee would of course wrap her body into those sexy stripes in latex form. With a lot of playfulness and let’s not forget sting – so definitely go hot *winks*! Considering all that, it was easy to decide on “Honeytrap” as our 3rd costume release at deviousBeauty for Halloween 2011 – bee Burlesque!
This illustrated costume consists of a variety of different items and clothing layers, to allow for utmost flexibility when styling your avatar. The glossy latex corset comes with attachments for underbust ruffles and different options for a little ruffle skirt around its bottom seam. Combine it with tape x-pasties, or add a slightly sheer honeycomb latex top with 1/2 g sleeves and the matching honeycomb hotpants, garter and stockings. Or skip the corset completely and rather go with a little ruffle miniSkirt?
Aside for many more bees to attach to chest, garter or buzzing around those frills, the set includes fingerless black gloves or striped armwraps with matching ruffles at wrists and upper arms, and comes of course with all your standard bee parts: antennas, stinger and wings in different versions. To make it complete, the costume includes some honey pots with more bees as head dress, sculpted ankle boots with ruffles, straps and stripes, and a gorgeously sculpted latex posture collar.
Those attachments that may require resizing can be adjusted by touch through a resize & stretch menu. Please see included notecard for details.
As well included is an UPDATE CHECK to keep you up to date with every piece of this outfit – please read all information at the end of the content listing.
You should find the following things in your inventory (this is an insanely long list this time):
(copy/no transfer/no modify)
• !dM Honeytrap – miniTop **HONEYCOMB***
• !dM Honeytrap – tapePasties***
• !dM Honeytrap – corset/AB***
• !dM Honeytrap – corset/AB w/garter***
• !dM Honeytrap – corset/AB w/armwraps***
• !dM Honeytrap – corset/AB w/garter&armwraps***
• !dM Honeytrap – corset/AB bodice***
• !dM Honeytrap – corset/AB bodice w/garter***
• !dM Honeytrap – miniSkirt***
• !dM Honeytrap – beltStrap***
• !dM Honeytrap – miniTop **HONEYCOMB**
• !dM Honeytrap – tapePasties**
• !dM Honeytrap – corset/A**
• !dM Honeytrap – corset/A bodice**
• !dM Honeytrap – miniTop **HONEYCOMB*
• !dM Honeytrap – tapePasties*
• !dM Honeytrap – corset/A*
• !dM Honeytrap – corset/A bodice*
• !dM Honeytrap – corset/B**
• !dM Honeytrap – corset/B w/garter**
• !dM Honeytrap – corset/B w/panties**
• !dM Honeytrap – corset/B w/panties&garter**
• !dM Honeytrap – corset/B bodice**
• !dM Honeytrap – corset/B bodice w/garter**
• !dM Honeytrap – panties **BLACK**
• !dM Honeytrap – hotPants **HONEYCOMB**
• !dM Honeytrap – hotPants w/garter **HONEYCOMB**
• !dM Honeytrap – beltStrap**
• !dM Honeytrap – miniSkirt**
• !dM Honeytrap – glitchPants for ruffles**
• !dM Honeytrap – panties **BLACK*
• !dM Honeytrap – hotPants **HONEYCOMB*
• !dM Honeytrap – miniSkirt*
• !dM Honeytrap – glitchPants for ruffles*
• !dM Honeytrap – gloves **BLACK**
• !dM Honeytrap – glove armwraps **STRIPED**
• !dM Honeytrap – stockings **BLACK**
• !dM Honeytrap – stockings **HONEYCOMB**
Ankle boots with resize & stretch:
(viewer 2.0+ version)
(copy/no transfer/no mod)
• !dM Honeytrap – ankleBoots base
• !dM Honeytrap – ankleBoots alpha
• !dM Honeytrap – ankleBoots w/ruffles (w/resize) (left)
• !dM Honeytrap – ankleBoots w/ruffles (w/resize) (right)
(copy/no transfer/no mod)
• !dM Honeytrap – honeyPot left (chin)
• !dM Honeytrap – honeyPot w/honeyRibbons (chin)
• !dM Honeytrap – antennas (chin)
• !dM Honeytrap – stockingBee (left)
• !dM Honeytrap – corsetBee (chest)
Prim attachments with resize & stretch option:
(copy/no transfer/no mod)
• !dM Honeytrap – corsetRuffles underBust (chest)
• !dM Honeytrap – corsetRuffles (pelvis)
• !dM Honeytrap – corsetRuffles w/fur (pelvis)
• !dM Honeytrap – corsetRuffles w/fur&honey (pelvis)
• !dM Honeytrap – corsetRuffles open (pelvis)
• !dM Honeytrap – corsetRuffles open w/fur (pelvis)
• !dM Honeytrap – corsetRuffles open w/fur&honey (pelvis)
• !dM Honeytrap – corsetBees (pelvis)
• !dM Honeytrap – postureCollar (w/hold) (spine)
• !dM Honeytrap – postureCollar (no hold) (spine)
• !dM Honeytrap – gloveRuffles/A top (right)
• !dM Honeytrap – gloveRuffles/B (right hand)
• !dM Honeytrap – gloveRuffles/A top (left)
• !dM Honeytrap – gloveRuffles/B (left hand)
• !dM Honeytrap – stinger **BLACK** (stomach)
• !dM Honeytrap – stinger **STRIPED** (stomach)
• !dM Honeytrap – wings (spine)
• !dM Honeytrap – wings transparent (spine)
• !dM Honeytrap – wings transparentGlow (spine)
(Please see included notecard for information about used resize script)
Checking for Updates:
• !dM deviousMind “Honeytrap” – CHECK FOR UPDATE (rezz)
Please inform us if anything is missing, just make sure SL did really unpack it all! (sometimes not all items are copied to your inventory, so please double-check by unpacking the box again in a low-lag zone before getting in touch with us)
Enjoy your new costume!
Remember that starting with viewer 2.0 and other 2.0 compatible viewers, you can use the “add” function (right-click item in inventory, then select “add”). Due to the complexity of this costume and to allow you the highest customization, this will be required if you would like to wear all prim attachments of the outfit at the same time!
RESIZE & STRETCH:
The costume is due to it’s details rather prim heavy if you choose to wear all pieces – for this reason, we’ve taken special account to using a resize script, that operates from the root prim only! And to make it even better, unlike old scripts, it allows you to stretch the pieces into one direction individually, so you can make things wider or narrower only to adjust them to your shape. (This has it’s limitations – see infonotecard!)
In most cases it helps to adjust the placement of the prims on your avatar before resizing, as the attachment position on first wearing highly depends on the height of your shape, length of arms/legs, etc., so items attach for everybody slightly different (higher or lower, sometimes a little rotating forward/backwards). You will find a picture guide in this box to explain how to edit the attachment point if you are unfamiliar with how to do it. :-)
Please make sure to take a copy of the original items (or keep your original box for backup in the folder) before moding and delete the scripts out of this modded copy after you are done! Included is a notecard for all functions of the script.
The pack includes an object named !dM deviousMind “Honeytrap” – CHECK FOR UPDATE (rezz) which will check for free upgrades to any of the content of this set. We’ve included this so you will be up-to-date on all changes that might occur of any of the items and scripts in this set.
When rezzing, it will take a short while before the update client connects to our server and you will receive your free upgrade should any be available. In the rare case when it doesn’t automatically connect, you can call for the update manually by typing “/12update” (without quotes) in open chat right next to the object.
We keep you informed about item updates through our mainstore by signs at the vendor. Updates are as well listed on our blog: http://chanimations.deviousmind.net/about/updated/
And as with everything scripted: Make sure you are in a sim that allows for scripts to run!
All textures for this set (except honey pot shading texture) are original designs and have been created by Chandra Meehan for (*chanimations and deviousMind – if you find them used by anybody else not connected to us, please inform us! Thank you in advance!
BAD SCULPTIE RENDERING?
If you have problems with sculpties seeming rough edged and not properly rezzing – go to Advanced Menu (if it doesn’t show on the top bar, press CTRL-ALT-SHIFT-D to show it), Debug Setting… – type ‘RenderVolumeLODFactor’ (without quotes) and set it to 4.000. It will take a short moment and your sculpties will render smoother when looking at them from a distance! Search the Wiki if you want more info about the RenderVolumeLODFactor.