“Snowflakes falling on soft skin…”
“Let it snow!”
by !dM deviousMind
Making winter hot? It’s sure possible! With your full naked skin, and our snowflakes body art! (If you haven’t considered classy erotic photography as your beloved’s christmas present yet, now might be the time – pretty sure he or she won’t say “no” to that *winks*)
The perfect little accessory addition for any winter themed look: In 3 colors and along with all possible layer options (including viewer 2.0 tattoo layers) comes a white ribbon, tied with a bow and golden little bell around your ankle.
The ankle ribbon attachment can be adjusted by touch through a resize menu. Please keep the original box of this outfit for backup, and see included notecard for details on the used scripts. Please also remember to delete the scripts after adjustment.
As well included is an UPDATE CHECK to keep you up to date with every piece of this outfit – please read all information at the end of the content listing.
When all is unpacked, you should find the following things in your inventory:
• !dM snowflakes w/face **NATURAL** (v2.0 tattoo layer)
• !dM snowflakes **NATURAL** (v2.0 tattoo layer)
• !dM snowflakes w/face **FADED** (v2.0 tattoo layer)
• !dM snowflakes **FADED** (v2.0 tattoo layer)
• !dM snowflakes w/face **DARK** (v2.0 tattoo layer)
• !dM snowflakes **DARK** (v2.0 tattoo layer)
(*) (to use this layer, you will need an SL viewer which supports 2.0 features or higher)
• !dM snowflakes/AB **NATURAL***
• !dM snowflakes/AB **TATTOO FADED***
• !dM snowflakes/AB **TATTOO DARK***
• !dM snowflakes/A **NATURAL**
• !dM snowflakes/A **TATTOO FADED**
• !dM snowflakes/A **TATTOO DARK**
• !dM snowflakes/A **NATURAL*
• !dM snowflakes/A **TATTOO FADED*
• !dM snowflakes/A **TATTOO DARK*
• !dM snowflakes/B **NATURAL**
• !dM snowflakes/B **TATTOO FADED**
• !dM snowflakes/B **TATTOO DARK**
• !dM snowflakes/B **NATURAL*
• !dM snowflakes/B **TATTOO FADED*
• !dM snowflakes/B **TATTOO DARK*
Prim attachments with resize option:
• !dM ankleRibbon **WHITE** (w/resize)
(Please see included notecard for information about used resize script
and how to delete them after size-adjustment!)
Checking for Updates:
• !dM deviousMind “50sPinUp” – CHECK FOR UPDATE (rezz)
Please inform us if anything is missing, but make sure SL did really unpack it all – sometimes not all items are copied to your inventory, so please double-check by unpacking the box again in a low-lag zone before contacting us. Keep your original box as back-up!
The pack includes an object named !dM “50sPinUp” – CHECK FOR UPDATE (rezz), which will check for free upgrades to any of the content of this set. We’ve included this so you will be up-to-date on all changes that might occur of any of the items and scripts in this set.
When rezzing, it will take a short while before the update client connects to our server and you will receive your free upgrade should any be available. In the rare case when it doesn’t automatically connect, you can call for the update manually by typing “/12update” (without quotes) in open chat right next to the object.
If nothing happens at all even after the manual call for it, it might be there is no update set up yet – it will function and reply though once the first update is available.
You don’t need to check daily yourself, we keep you informed through our mainstore by adding the same ‘updated’ sign as in this object around our vendor, and updates will also be listed on our blog: http://chanimations.deviousmind.net/about/updated/
And as with everything scripted: Make sure you are in a sim that allows for scripts to run!
Enjoy your new costume!
All textures for this set were created by Chandra Meehan for (*chanimations and deviousMind – if you find them used by anybody else not connected to us, please inform us! Thank you in advance!
BAD SCULPTIE RENDERING?
If you have problems with sculpties seeming rough edged and not properly rezzing – go to Advanced Menu (if it doesn’t show on the top bar, press CTRL-ALT-SHIFT-D to show it), Debug Setting… – type ‘RenderVolumeLODFactor’ (without quotes) and set it to 4.000. It will take a short moment and your sculpties will render smoother when looking at them from a distance! Search the Wiki if you want more info about the RenderVolumeLODFactor.