“If it’s still hanging, then something’s wrong!”
home^improvement SET #04
A home-made pinUp Series
With sun slowly coming out, it’s time for some spring cleaning – and some overall home improvement!
So for the upcoming year, and as follow-up to (*chanimations fruitFetish! series, we’ll work our way through the next episode of calender girls. Our new vintage pin up series (*chanimations home^improvement goes right to the root of the pin-up dream: whimsical colors paired with classy girls in their home surrounding, doing normal things – just a tad bit more sexy and with our usual devious humor to bring a grin to your lips! Anything beyond that is left to your imagination. (oh and creativity of course, we’ve heard from a reliable source that some domestic fem-dominance hasn’t hurt any man either yet while cleaning the house *winks*)
All home^improvement props are equipped with a color change menu to allow most flexibility in staging your scene, to match your mood or your models’ outfits.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: home^improvement will be released in waves throughout the year, so that by the last quarter of 2010 you should be able to finish up a whole new calendar for 2011. Unfortunately time doesn’t allow this year to release it all in one side with a calenderPack – so we’ve added a seasonPack this year including some special added things, to give you the same discount just drawn out over time! Read more in the detailed descriptions below under ‘HOME^IMPROVEMENT TOKENS’ headline!
“StillHanging?” is set #04, and probably a good way to get things up. Or trying at least, it would seem our busy housewives got side-tracked on what exactly is supposed to go up a little… not sure if the laundry ever makes it on that line from the look of things *smirks* It contains photography props and poses for two girls (and a good portion of humor) with the following properties:
(no mod/no transfer):
• (*clothesline_clipping (optionA),
• (*clothesline_clipping (optionB),
• (*clothesline_clipping (optionC),
All POSES are static and come with ‘copy’ rights so you can put them into your posestands or make own poseball arrangements with the set. Due to the nature of this poseseries, foot positions look best when wearing high heels! Alternative pose are offered, in case the first one makes your legs go too far into one another.
PROPS (detailed info to each after listing):
(copy/no mod/no trans)
• (*chanimations clothesLine (w/spilledPins) – 39 PRIMS
• (*chanimations clothesLine (w/poleShadows) – 34 PRIMS
• (*chanimations clothesLine – 31 PRIMS
• (*chanimations clothesLine (LP) – 18 PRIMS
• (*chanimations laundryBasket (w/spilledPins) – 24 PRIMS
• (*chanimations laundryBasket (w/shadow) – 19 PRIMS
• (*chanimations laundryBasket (LP) – 9 PRIMS
• (*chanimations ‘StillHanging?’ multiPoseball – 1 PRIM (optional)
• (*chanimations ‘StillHanging?’ multiPosestand – 4 PRIMS (optional)
(transfer/no copy/no mod)
• (*chanimations clothesPin BLUE (left hand)
• (*chanimations clothesPin GREEN (right hand)
• (*chanimations clothesPin ORANGE (left hand)
• (*chanimations clothesPin YELLOW (right hand)
SET SPECIFIC DETAILED INFORMATION
• The pose engine is placed in the root prim (the center pole and laundry basket base), so clicking this or any other part of the clothesline and/or laundry basket while sitting on it will open up the selection dialog to pick your pose.
• The color menu is placed in the red clothes pin tucked to the rim of the laundry basket, or in the cherry T-Shirt on the clothesline. As with all sets of this series, it allows to pick between white, soft yellow, light blue, pink, red and mint green appearance.
• ‘Options’ menu allows you to set permissions who may control the control menu besides you, it allows for owner only, group, or public use. Rezzing default of permission is OWNER. – The use of the pose-engine is not effected by this selection.
• All scripts run in MONO.
• All pose props include an update script which allows you to easily receive potentially upcoming upgrades/expansions to the set for free – see information towards the end of this notecard how to do it!
We hope you’ll have fun with the sets, and if you need a little inspiration and/or post-processing help, have a look at our fruitFetish tutorial at our blog!
The included clothes pins were added in interaction with the (*clothesline_clipping poses, but can go with any of them as a little added accessory. So a pair for each model is included. All attachments allow transfer, so can pass them to your model – or if you’re unsure they’ll give them back, rezz instead and position them.
(only included in seasonPacks)
(*chanimations home^improvement will add up again to a calenderPack of 12 sets – unfortunately time will not allow to finish them all together, so we’ll go a different route in our release routine this time:
We’ve added a seasonPack comprising 4 sets at a discounted price to this series, which will be available with a token-item (until calenderPack release) that you can collect and turn in to receive all missing added bonuses of the calenderPack for free in exchange. So if you’re the type of person who would naturally go for fat-packs rather than singles, you won’t be at disadvantage and there’s no need to wait for the calenderPack release! :-D
We will keep you informed on the process through our update groups and blog when it comes closer.
Most textures for this set are custom made by Chandra Meehan for (*chanimations and deviousMind – if you find them used by anybody else not connected to us, please help protect original content and immediately inform us with as much information (names, LMs, screenshots) as you can provide! Thank you in advance!
The clothesline and laundry basket include an update script, which will check for free upgrades when it is rezzed – to not loose the information of your adjusted poses through rezzing, you can call for the update manually by typing “/12update” (without quotes) in open chat. (You rezz only one of the versions to receive the update, no need to do it with each of the included items).
We keep you informed through our mainstore and our blog should a product have received an update, so no need for you to worry about missing something:
FURTHER GENERAL INFORMATION
ADJUSTMENT OF POSES with /1a:
On first sit please note the messages in open chat – once sitting, either use included gesture with hot-key [F10] (the gesture is mod, so you can change the key) or speak /1a in open channel for the adjustment menu to open (both will only work if sitting on the prop).
‘Postion’ will allow you to move your avartar more forward, backwards, left or right (X and Y axis) and of course up and down (Z axis), if needed ‘Rotation’ menu gives you more options for your adjustment.
The script remembers the avartar custom settings of its 100 most frequent users who adjusted their positions as long as the cage stays rezzed.
You’ve never worked with gestures? It’s easy, go into inventory and right click it, then select ‘activate’ in the context menu. Once activated, just press F10 key and the adjustment menu will open up if you sit on any of our (*chanimations props using this feature! Typing /adjustPose in chat will have the same effect, SL chat bar will auto-complete the command after the first few characters typed if it recognizes it being an active gesture. The gesture is mod, so you can change hot-key or command to whatever is easier for you, just double-click on the gesture in inventoy to open it.
To make it easier on photographers who work with models (or if you don’t want to adjust poses through a menu), a multiPoseballs (1 PRIM) is included, as well as first time in our releases a multiPosestand (4 PRIMS). This way you can freely move your model yourself instead of ‘instructing them’ where to place their avartar.
While the posestand navigates you through the poses with arrow buttons, the multiPoseball allows the one sitting on it to toggle the poses by using the pageUp/pageDown keys. Both multiPoseball and multiPosestand respond to /1 show and /1 hide to turn them invisible.
And as with everything scripted: Make sure you are in a sim that allows for scripts to run!