Archive for May, 2009
It’s spring! And to match up with the returning colors outside and the blossoms slowly taking over the trees, we start out Asian! All in the sense of Chinese PekingOpera and KoiFish, two cheerfully colored skinlines found their way into our mainstore. Both come in 6 colors, “BeijingFlower” with 2 shades each makeup, “Koi” even 3 shades each: Entice, Allure, Captivate.
All skins with and without little asian tattoo on the back of the neck included. Grab demo!
So here a little overview of what’s in each color pack:
• !dM skin (copy/no modify/no transfer) in the color(s) you have purchased. Each color comes in different shades. “BeijingFlower” includes a stronger shaded ‘Lotus’ eyemakeup, and a softer ‘Blossom’ version.
“Koi” includes 3 different color shades, “Entice” being the softest with subtle little darker spots, “Allure” being a strong uni-colored eyeshadow and “Captivate” is the ‘true koi’ with both darker colored and black spots.
All shades have a little asian tatoo symbol on the back of the neck, and come as well with a plain skin without these tatoos in each pack (this plain skin is not included in the DEMOS)
• Both allColor packs include a bonus hair!! “Koi” comes with !dM CherryBlossom “TwoTails” in 3 versions (long, medium, short), “BeijingFlower” includes !dM CherryBlossom “PonyTail” as well in long, medium and short. Please DO read the information on the resize-scripts and how you delete the scripts out after adjusting! (this is important to help with the lag)
• !dM deviousEyelashes (copy/mod/no transfer)
Two pairs to choose between facial attachment point ‘nose’ or ‘mouth’, or wear both if you feel dramatic *winks* – it’s mod so you can match it up with your eyeshape, and allows you to tint it in any color you like. Unless you’re good in building, we suggest to make a backup copy before modifying it.
• !dM deviousSkins eyebrow shape (copy/mod/no transfer)
Make sure you save your current hairbase before attaching this new one, because it will alter your eyebrow settings to match up with your new skin.
!dM CherryBlossom TwoTails Hair
These skins are set with all sliders to zero, so there won’t be any problems with the latest viewer 1.23 –
If you DO have problems with other skins since the last viewer update to 1.23, please have a look at the JIRA and cast your vote! (you log in to JIRA with your SL login information) – copy/paste the following address in your browser:
pictureContest Spring 2009
• First Prize: 5000L paid out to you directly, plus a 1500L gift card for (*chanimations
• Second Prize: 2500L paid out to you directly, plus a 1000L gift card for (*chanimations
Both Winners will be displayed with full credit to their work in our mainstore.
And as with everything, in the following 10 things you’ll need to remember for your submissions:
1. You must use poses and props by (*chanimations. Of course you are not bound to using specific ‘sets as they come in the box’, mix and match any of our poses with any of our props you like – be creative!
2. Main focus must be SL imagery. Don’t paste your AV into RL pictures please. Beyond that, all graphical styles and image themes are allowed! This includes as well nudity, we’re all adults! Just keep in mind we’d like to display the winner in our store – so please keep it artistic!
3. Post-production with any graphic program on the image is allowed and encouraged, but of course also ‘plain SL snapshots’ can be submitted if you feel it works with your image concept!
4. MOST IMPORTANT: You are the creator of the artwork and hold full rights on the image! With submitting your pictures to the contest, you are granting (*chanimations the right to use it in connection to our store (like storeposter and to post it on our blog for example).
ENTRIES and DEADLINE
5. No specific image formate is required, but it MUST be at least 1024×1024 pixels. (for everything that’s extending to that, can be squared, portrait, landscape, panorama…. your call!)
6. You may submit up to TWO entries per person. Take your time and decide on your finals and don’t submit more than those two. Changes on your selections can be made until deadline – not afterwards.
7. Submit your picture to our flickr pool at http://www.flickr.com/groups/chanimations – if it is needing ‘restricted’ flagging according to flickr ToS, please follow the link on the group page to our v18+ image pool.
8. Your work MUST be TAGGED with “(*chanimations pictureContest Spring 2009” otherwise it will not enter the contest (we will search by tag to see all submissions since there is other images in our pools as well).
9. Please list the items you used for your composition in your picture description.
10. Deadline for entries will be Monday, May 11th 2009 at noon (12pm SLT). Submissions after this time will not be valid anymore.
Have fun, and we’re looking forward to see your creativity and your entries!